The Software Installation Lead will provide technical support for Medical Device Planning, Oncology Informatics and QA Solutions software on the Technology R&D test systems in Crawley.
This is a critical interface role between the R&D teams, Test Facilities team and test system user teams, chiefly Verification and Validation, providing the opportunity to install, use and support first of type software on the Medical Device.
· Maintain the test infrastructure, including application and supporting SQL servers in our hospital-representative facility to maximise system availability for development, testing and training use
· Proactively investigate and resolve technical issues that impede the installation, support or use of Software Products
· Work with the R&D teams throughout Business to understand the timescales and contents of forthcoming software releases and establish what will be required to implement pre-released software into the Test facility
· Schedule and perform the required changes (installations, upgrades, downgrades, removals) to systems and supporting databases to maximise system availability
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competEecies –
· 2-3 years’ experience with Medical Device Oncology Treatment Planning software
· Strong proficiency with the following: all MS server/Workstation operating systems, MS SQL
· Strong leadership skills, including the ability to initiate and drive positive change
· ISTQB Tester Foundation Level desired
· MSCE, CCNA and/or Citrix CCA certification desired
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field desired