Software Engineer – Real Time Control Systems Software – Saving Lives around the World!
Help patients get life-saving treatment, as a Real Time Software Engineer joining a talented team of engineers developing medical device control software for our world leading Radiation Therapy Treatment systems. Hands-on developer who is also focused on continuous technical improvement.
Join an expanding team working with Real Time Embedded C/C++ on the control system software for our cutting-edge Linear Accelerators. Stimulating environment where you are encouraged in designing and developing great solutions, getting hands on to diagnose issues and liaising with hardware engineers. A great team doing a great thing – Saving Lives. Technologies includes C/C++ in Visual Studio and Eclipse running on a custom X86 architecture with a RTOS. Code quality is key in this safety critical product.
The role includes an excellent benefits package, a purpose built modern and spacious UK office with good transport links via rail, bus, and car.
* Solid understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques
* Relevant Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Electronics
* Fluent in English
* Embedded SystemsControl SystemsExperience of automated unit testing
* Experience of CI/CD
* Experience of developing in a regulated environment
* Windows based development Software DesignWorked in an Agile and Scrum environment for Software Development.
Please send your CV and lets arrange an informal discussion, what better motive is there than job satisfaction and knwoing you are saving lives every day?