Healthcare Industry striving to improve Cancer patient’s treatment and lives, now that is job satisfaction!
The Scrum Master is a servant leader and coach for the teams on the Agile Release Train (ART). They help educate the team in Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe, ensuring that the agreed development processes are being followed. They also help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. They have a solid grasp of how to scale Lean and Agile practices and understand the unique opportunities and challenges associated with facilitating and continuously aligning a large program.
* Playing the role of scrum master and agile coach for one or more teams
* Work with the teams to improve say/do commitments
* Work closely with functional management to highlight and help remove impediments impacting development teams
* Escalate risks and issues needing management attention
* Significant hands-on Scrum Master experience
* Agile experience in Scrum, Lean, Kanban, XP Practices and/or SAFE
* Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
* Ability to work with technical teams
* Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships
* Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
* SAFe SASM, RTE or other advanced certification preferred