Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), position is primarily responsible for the performance, and offer recommendations to enhance the supportability of the Client’s unique life-saving products, whilst maintaining Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR).
Applicants will need to possess an Engineering Degree preferably in Aerospace, have a minimum of 5-years’ experience in working within an ILS role within the Aerospace industry. Confident and strong communicator be able to articulate your knowledge and influence on previous projects / programme’s. As a Logistic Support Analysis, you will need to be confident in the following areas of the role also.
* Produce LSAR data sets by conducting thorough product research and structured Analysis (LSA) in accordance with standards. Identify maintenance requirements, procedures and all associated support resources necessary for sustainment of the product in-service.
* Update LSAR using software packages ensuring compliance with necessary protocols and standards.
* Understand customer requirements and end-user’s maintenance concept in accordance with customer provided specifications or statement of work.
* Provide the Design team with constructive and timely feedback for improvement in product support.
* Work with Reliability and Maintainability Engineers to produce an all-inclusive LSAR database.
* Liaise with Technical Publications to provide clarification and validation of core data transferred from the LSAR to technical manuals.
* Perform LSA / LSAR reviews with Internal departments or customers to validate the data set and to enhance the supportability of products.